Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Pelican case question

Can someone tell me which Pelican case model is the best one for storing PSA cards. I've seen some nice pictures of them on here, just wondering which model(s) they are.
Thanks in advance!
Skips PSA Exchange
Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
Tony Dorsett Master Set
1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)

Comments

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭✭
    The cases seen here on the boards are from Matt Miller
    he custom makes them for psa cards.

look him up..i believe he is mbmiller25 or something similar.

I have 2 and r very nice.
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jay, I sent Matt a PM last week and haven't heard anything.
    I figured someone here that owns one could check and see which model it is and I can take it from there.
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks Jay, I sent Matt a PM last week and haven't heard anything.
    I figured someone here that owns one could check and see which model it is and I can take it from there. >>

Matt does not frequent here as much as he used too. I would say e-mail him, but I don't have his e-mail to give you.
  • Options
    vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Here's Matt's email. His cases are great!! I have 3 of them and would like a couple more still.

mbmiller25@yahoo.com
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭✭
    My case model # 1520 hold 250 cards. Diff cases hold diff card #'s

keep in mind that matt may be on the road. He'a a rep for Pelican.

He builds these cases only as a big favor to us guys. They are not cheap...but when u c them u will know why.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

<< <i>My case model # 1520 hold 250 cards. Diff cases hold diff card #'s

keep in mind that matt may be on the road. He'a a rep for Pelican.

He builds these cases only as a big favor to us guys. They are not cheap...but when u c them u will know why. >>

I have one also (model 1520); money well spent for sure! I might spring for a second one at some point.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    I have several different styles. They are all over ebay, just get the correct foam and build your own. It was easy.
    The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound...That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

-t206
    -e90-1
    -e95
    -m116
  • Options
    I am also having trouble getting in touch with Matt Miller. Would you guys recommend foam or padded dividers in the Pelican 1520 case?
    Thanks!