Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Box/Case for PSA Cards

I have just started to put together a 75 Topps Set that I plan to have on the Registry. What are my options for storing 660 PSA Holders for the set? I was hoping that they would be all in one box if thats not too heavy or bulky. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Scott
Buying 75 Topps Reg. Size PSA 9
1975 Topps Registry Set "Scott's 75 Topps Set"

Comments

• Options
    I would use 10 of these " Super Vault PSA Graded Card Storage Boxes"

PSA box
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    Scott - There's another recent thread about mbmiller's custom made cases. People seem very happy with them.

Personally, I am a cheapskate on the storage side. I use the Medium Flat Rate Boxes from USPS. They hold 132 cards standing upright, 3 rows of 44 cards. I find them to be very handy and pretty efficient. You can stack them 5 high with no problem. Also, it's very easy to find the spot for a card. A 660 card set would require 5 boxes at 132 each. Obviously, this is not the best for display purposes so it might not work but I've been pretty happy with the approach.

Kevin M.
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    cards651 - Good Idea. I guess I will head to the Post Office and grab a few. They will be useful for transport when I do shows.
    Thanks for the good idea.
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    Thanks, Bob. - Kevin
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    The ebay auction for super vaults seem extremely high.
    The local supply cardshop has them for $3 each
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

<< <i>The ebay auction for super vaults seem extremely high.
    The local supply cardshop has them for $3 each >>

The shipping is sooo high, but I can't find them locally. I buy 25 at a time so it's about $3-$4 each...not too bad.
  • Options
    Appreciate all the responses. I'm really looking for a box that would be able to have all 660 cards in one box. Not sure how heavy that would be but I may have to consider making something myself as the most I could find is a box that holds about 180 PSA cards. So I guess I'll throw out a question... has anybody ever seen a box that big that would fit all the cards of a set?

Thanks,

Scott
  • Options
    I think that would be very heavy! Assuming a holder is about 2 oz, that would make the box over 80 lbs.
  • Options
    schapkoschapko Posts: 341 ✭✭
    Thats why I work out. I really think it'd be cool to have all the cards together.