Home Autographs Forum
Options

Question about JSA Autograph Authenctications

Hello,
Do any of you know if you can combine multiple items in one package to save on shipping when submitting through JSA?

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    is this the place?

?

Eric
  • Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Bravo" Eric!
  • Options

<< <i>"Bravo" Eric! >>

I was just asking a question image

I will scan the Ted material tonight/tomorrow. Got them out - 2 sheets, something like 15-20 35mm images contact images with him and C.S. King and son. Maybe 50 images in all? Some event - will see more when scanned. Quite nice.

Best wishes,
    Eric
  • Options
    Hello StarSpangledBanner,

Was that a surprise? Do you disbelieve it? Have you an opinion? Have you heard of these things before? Are you sending in any material now? Are you a very skilled collector who can authenticate? Why do/did you want those papers? They are sports items? Are they Golden Hollywood? If so post them here and we will all take a look. Pre-screen at least what to send to a reputable company. Then, we can look for one...
    How long have you collected? Less than 2.5 years? Do you buy online mostly? Do you have to have a certificate to buy something?
    These questions are of great value to me. Rarely does anyone answer them but your answers will help. Like - what is your understanding of the guarantee that company may offer?

Eric
  • Options

<< <i>Hello StarSpangledBanner,

Was that a surprise? Do you disbelieve it? Have you an opinion? Have you heard of these things before? Are you sending in any material now? Are you a very skilled collector who can authenticate? Why do/did you want those papers? They are sports items? Are they Golden Hollywood? If so post them here and we will all take a look. Pre-screen at least what to send to a reputable company. Then, we can look for one...
    How long have you collected? Less than 2.5 years? Do you buy online mostly? Do you have to have a certificate to buy something?
    These questions are of great value to me. Rarely does anyone answer them but your answers will help. Like - what is your understanding of the guarantee that company may offer?

Eric >>

I am not sending in any material as of now. I don't collect autographs all that much but I picked up a few autographs on eBay of my favorite football players. The two I want to get authenticated are two 8x10 photos, one of Rob Gronkowski and the other of Tom Brady. If anyone has quality examples of these signatures that have been deemed authentic, it would be appreciated if you could post them up. I have researched and JSA has been known as a reputable source to authenticate autographs.

I know this doesn't answer all your questions but here are the answers to a few of them.

Thanks for your time.
  • Options

<< <i>

Eric >>

I am not sending in any material as of now. I don't collect autographs all that much but I picked up a few autographs on eBay of my favorite football players. The two I want to get authenticated are two 8x10 photos, one of Rob Gronkowski and the other of Tom Brady. If anyone has quality examples of these signatures that have been deemed authentic, it would be appreciated if you could post them up. I have researched and JSA has been known as a reputable source to authenticate autographs.

I know this doesn't answer all your questions but here are the answers to a few of them.

Thanks for your time. >>

WOW!!! Thanks BBS!!!! You are the first to respond to these questions. image May I ask "I have researched and JSA has been known as a reputable source to authenticate autographs" - where?

If you post your autographs I and perhaps PipestonePete will have a look - I'd be happy to image
    EBay purchases in the sports area can be...problematic...unless you know exactly what you are doing. It is known over 80-90% of eBay stuff is just forged - and usually poorly at that.

Best wishes,
    Eric
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Eric >>

Thanks for your time. >>

WOW!!! Thanks BBS!!!! You are the first to respond to these questions. image May I ask "I have researched and JSA has been known as a reputable source to authenticate autographs" - where?

If you post your autographs I and perhaps PipestonePete will have a look - I'd be happy to image
    EBay purchases in the sports area can be...problematic...unless you know exactly what you are doing. It is known over 80-90% of eBay stuff is just forged - and usually poorly at that.

Best wishes,
    Eric >>

Thanks for the offer. I will post them up perhaps sometime next week because they are both at my father's house.