Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Autographed 1961 White, Cleveland Browns Football INCLUDING ULTRA-RARE DON FLEMING.

Hello, I have picked up, from a nephew of a former Cleveland Browns player, a TEAM SIGNED 1961 Football. It is a Wilson F 1460 Model, All White, Frank Gifford model football. It is signed in BLUE Ballpoint pen, and has 34 signatures. Among the signatures are : The ULTRA-RARE Don Fleming, who died at age 25, in 1963 after being electrocuted. Also signed by FOUR Hall of Famers : Jim Brown, Bob Mitchell, Mike McCormack, and Lenny Dawson. It is signed by the ENTIRE team with the exceptions of : Lou Groza, Gene Hickerson, Dave Lloyd, and John Morrow. I do NOT know how to post pictures on this site, but if someone would send me their Email address, I will Email you the photos and if you wouldn't mind, post them for me. This is an EXCEPTIONAL item, that would be an EXCELLENT addition to ANY collection. $1,250.00 Or Best Offer.
WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.

Comments

• Options
    tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭
    Pictures added for my buddy Rocke -

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • Options
    Thank You Very much Jim, for putting the pictures up for me. I appreciate it. :-)
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • Options

it has been almost 9 years but I wanted to see if this item was still for sale?