Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Need some help from all the sequencing experts

I've read many posts on here about the sequencing surrounding some high profile rookie cards(i.e Ozzie Smith, Jordan etc) Is the sequencing known and accurate for all years/sports? Really concerned with unopened cellos. For instance, can you tell by the top or bottom card of a 1980 cello if the Henderson rookie is likely to be in that pack? Any light on this subject matter would be greatly appreciated, Tom

Comments

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not an expert on it but I think it is fairly accurate with the main variable being the sequencing migrating to another pattern within the pack. If I bid on single cellos and racks I assume they've already been searched for the money cards and place my bid level accordingly. The one exception being when we do a box break from BBCE. Those you can trust.
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm not an expert on it but I think it is fairly accurate with the main variable being the sequencing migrating to another pattern within the pack. If I bid on single cellos and racks I assume they've already been searched for the money cards and place my bid level accordingly. >>

No doubt about it. Cellos, racks and even wax packs could be cherry picked using sequence knowledge.

I know it's super fun to pull the big card out of a pack yourself, but you're always better off financially just buying the card.