Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Coins and Medals..........Capital Plastic, Dansco/Whitman Folders and other stuff. (New additions)

I have lots of stuff to sell. The Coins/Medals are in PCGS, NGC and ANACS holders, the albums have been used but are in good shape and the Capital Plastic is used but still nice. Don't hesitate to make an offer, I'm agreeable as long as you aren't offering a ride on the LowBallExpress. All prices are Shipped/Insured; I'll accept USPS Money Orders/Cashiers Checks and a Personal Check, but I'll have to wait for the latter to clear if I don't know you or haven't traded with you before(just ask and we'll work things out). As always you can return with no questions asked for 10 days. If you need a better picture/description please PM and I'll help if I can. Thanks and enjoy.

Also, if you're someone I know, have transacted with before and trust please don't be afraid to ask for an in-hand look at an item that interests you.

Al H.

Assorted Capital Plastic holders. I'd like to sell this as an entire group. There are some scuffs as expected but overall they are clean and in good shape. Also included are extra plastic and metal screw sets. $30
1. multi-holder for 25 Nickels.
2. multi-holder w/felt pouch for U.S. Proof Sets, dated 1954-1960.
3. U.S. Proof Set holders, Green 1950---White 1960, 1962, 1964---Black undated.
4. six coin Gold Types holder, Black $1.00---$2.50---$5.00---$10.00---$20.00.
5. single coin holders, Large Gold $---3 Cent Silver---Two Cent---Large Cent---2 Half Dollar.

Dansco and Whitman Albums. The Dansco Albums(7000) are sort of like stock holders; each has 12 pages that hold 12 coins apiece. The Whitman's(9450) are for "Modern Mint and Proof Sets" and hold eight each. All four albums are in nice shape with only slight wear at the corners and no cracked plastic. $20

73rd Annual ANA Convention medal sets. There are two sets, one in black plastic and one in white plastic. Each has two identical medals in Sterling Silver and Bronze consecutively numbered 160-161. Each 0of the medals appears "as struck" and shows no sign of having been removed after issue. $45 each

HK-55 Washington/Liberty Seated SC$. This is a nice medal with a great obverse design though it suffers from a few scattered hairlines and the tinpest which shows in the form of black spots(more pronounced in the picture). There is enough luster present that the medal would grade AU but I doubt NGC will encapsulate it.$90

HK-59 Liberty Seated SC$. Another medal using the Liberty Seated design, this time coupled with a battle scene reverse. Though the medal has quite obviously been polished the detail is still strong and the overall appearance pleasing. $70

HK-507 Washington D.C. Sesquicentennial SC$. This is a larger than normal medal at 41mm struck in Silver with a grey oxide finish which gives it a matte-like appearance. It's uncirculated but has spots on the reverse which are discolored. $65

Reagan/Bush Second Inauguration medal. A nice 70mm bronze medal in the box of issue with a small wooden stand, it is very high relief and pristine showing no imperfections whatsoever. $50

1976 BiCentennial Medal. The medal comes with the original packaging and COA but it's been removed from the plastic capsule. $30

HK-314 PAX Dollar/NGC MS61PL. From the Louisiana Purchase Exposition this aluminum medal is a nice Proof-like example with highly reflective fields and a great reverse. $65

1983 POW/MIA U.S. Mint Medal/NGC MS67RD. Struck as authorized by an Act of Congress in bronze to honor Veterans. $70

Phillipines Fifty Centavos/NGC MS66 and One Peso/NGC MS64, 1947-S. Both are well struck and bright white with great luster. $115

1938 Jefferson Nickel/PCGS MS65FS. A nice example of the first year of issue with clean steps. There's a faint tick under the third pillar but the steps are well struck for the issue, 5-5-5-5. $125

1941-S, Large "S" FS-024.5 Jefferson Nickel/ANACS AU50. A lightly circulated example of the popular variety with luster clearly seen, especially on the obverse. $25

1955 Jefferson Nickel/PCGS PR66DCAM. A nicely frosted DCAM with great mirrors but only an average strike. $165

1960 Jefferson Nickel/PCGS PR66DCAM. This coin has a slightly weak strike but the mirrors and frost more than make up for that. $50

1962 Jefferson Nickel/PCGS PR66DCAM. Nicely struck with good mirrors and heavy frost but there are a few scattered marks on the cheek and shoulder. $55

more to come.............................image

Comments