Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SOLD :)

I have a total of 21 silver eagle dollars. 8 are 1990, 6 are 1991, 5 are 1992 and 2 are 1993. I also have 3 Canadian quarters 2 1960 and 1 1968. 1 1942s and 1 1943s war nickels. 1 1910 six pence coin. And 1 1964 canadian dime. I don't have pics. I can email some if you PM me your email.
Thanks
-Tom
image I keep a census on Hawaii Error notes, Radars, Repeaters, Hawaii Stars (all denominations), Low serials, 6 of a kind, 7 of a kind, Canceled notes, AC blocks, ZB blocks, FC blocks, Uncut sheets and Late plates. If you have any information you would like to share please PM me. Thanks.image

Comments

• Options
    $550.
    image I keep a census on Hawaii Error notes, Radars, Repeaters, Hawaii Stars (all denominations), Low serials, 6 of a kind, 7 of a kind, Canceled notes, AC blocks, ZB blocks, FC blocks, Uncut sheets and Late plates. If you have any information you would like to share please PM me. Thanks.image
  • Options
    TennesseeDaveTennesseeDave Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Trade $'s
  • Options
    donzmedonzme Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    pm sent.
  • Options
    fiveNdimefiveNdime Posts: 1,088 ✭✭
    PM also sent
    BST transactions: guitarwes; glmmcowan; coiny; nibanny; messydesk
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silver about ten bucks per ounce below spot price? image
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    silver about ten bucks per ounce below spot price?

If it's too good to be true, it (fill in the blank)

OP, are you really offering this for 21 genuine ASE's for $550? You know that you can do much better even going to sell them at your local coin store, right?

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    Got them for face from the bank and I'm not greedy. I asked if anyone was intersted make an offer yesterday and no one pm'd me. Figured I would make someone's day today. It would have been a shame to take them back to the bank to get my $21 back.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Wow! that just might qualify for a You Suck award image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    I have a cruise coming up real soon and I get to share the experience with my wife and foster daughter. The coins won't do me any good sitting around here. Again thanks to everyone who Pm'd me. I come across stuff from time to time. I pulled a 1955 s penny that is pretty close to unc. with a die crack in the word liberty and the first "5" on the 1955 has the "5" filled in. I also found 3 silver dimes at work. I'm a currency guy but still pull any coins that I see interesting. I sold a quarter with a clad error for $400 a few yrs. ago and a dime with a missing clad layer for $100. The same guy bought them so turning 35 cents into $500 is good enough for me. I also had 6 rolls of war nickels come in the door one day. I have a cash business so I see all sorts of stuff. I will post some more things down the road when they come in. I'm not trying to make a living off of it but it's nice to get some extra cash for time to time. I found about a month ago a roll for circulated 1955 wheat pennies to. None were D or S. Like I said from time to time I will post stuff and as always make an offer. Maybe next time it will be your lucky day
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great deal by both seller and buyer, congratulations !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    bretts911bretts911 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    Goldmine is a good guy I have delt with him before
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Got them for face from the bank and I'm not greedy. >>

Well, I'm completely baffled.
  • Options

<< <i>Goldmine is a good guy I have delt with him before >>

i second that i have aswell
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut