Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Will PSA send me a scan of an item?

JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
I see a new item has been added to the Harmon Killebrew Master Set. Spec # OD76000002 1965-1971 MINNESOTA TWINS 4x5 TEAM ISSUE HARMON KILLEBREW LONG SLEEVES.

I have a couple of different 4x5's that meet that description. How do I find out what it looks like? I looked in the other Killebrew sets, but can't find it pictured.

Will PSA send me a scan? If not how do I know which 4x5 it is?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Joe
2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    They don't scan their submissions, so it is not likely they will have a scan of this particular example.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    i would check becketts website and see if anyone has posted a scan there.

as was stated psa doesnt scan anything.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA is going to have (or already has) a lot of problems if they don't do a better job of describing the new additions if the "card" doesn't have a number on it.

How on earth are they going to identify these items if they don't scan them for their records?

Any way, contacted Gayle at PSA with my question. She responded that there are in fact two 4x5's that show Killebrew wearing long sleeves, batting pose and portrait pose.

Joe

edited to add; Gayle responded that problem would be corrected.
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set