Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

November Piggybacking - Specials are in - CLOSED!

I am looking for a few small select group of people to piggyback for the upcoming month.

Everything is open....tall boys, vintage, modern.....I am even subbing some cards under the standard 10 day $15 per card special due to the value. I would prefer to keep this small, as this is alot of work. Let me know if you are interested......

PS - the tall boys I am subbing are vintage. No modern tallboys please!

Comments

• Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    ttt
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭
    In
    Hook'em
  • Options
    So far Eloy it is me, you and tsalems (part of the PIF deal).....
  • Options
    Don't forget me too image
  • Options
    scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    I'd be down for a piggyback. Are you only doing PSA or are there any PSA/DNA too?
    2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭
    Thanks Bobby. I think I will have two tallboys that I will crack from BVG slabs: Alcindor & Hogan.

Let me know the value limit on the $15 per card sub. I have a few that I would like to submit in that as well.

Hook'em
  • Options
    Before you crack the tall boys, let's see what years they throw out....all mine are vintage (40's)........the dollar limit on the higher value cards is $500.
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in. I have 1 vintage card I would like to send in. Let me know.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    OK...specials are in....LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PM me if interested...I am cutting this off soon!
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. When do you need to know the list?
    Mike
  • Options
    I would like them by the 19th....I am doing a vintage sub, a newer sub, and the $10 per card, higher valued card subs.......
  • Options
    Still looking for people to round out the sub.....

For those that don't know.....we are taking

CC Special #1 (1956-present) $5.50 +$1 per card shipping to and from Cali....I ship OVERNIGHT EXPRESS - less time in the postal stream.

CC Special #2 (1933-1956) $5.75 + $1 per card. This one is already full. If someone has just a few, they can tag along, but we are good here

CC Special #3 (For cards up to $500) $10 + 1 per card. For the higher valued cards.

CC Special #2 (1933-1956 - OVERSIZED) $5.50 + $1 per card. This is for the tall boys. No Turkey Reds. Typical vintage tall boys.

I am all ears for other suggestions, but so far, that is what is going on.....
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Bobby,

I don't see this one on their website??

CC Special #2 (1933-1956 - OVERSIZED) $5.50 + $1 per card. This is for the tall boys. No Turkey Reds. Typical vintage tall boys.
  • Options
    wronglegwrongleg Posts: 441 ✭✭
    PM Sent.
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    Already piggybacking with another member, but thought I would throw in that Bobby's been great in the past to deal with (we've subbed for eachother a few times).
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    Already piggybacking with another member, but thought I would throw in that Bobby's been great in the past to deal with (we've subbed for eachother a few times).

100% agreed. The guy never disappoints. Very on top of his game when it comes to making sure your cards come back to you the way they left (only they come back in a PSA holder image)
  • Options
    PM Sent
    The best pitch to start a hitter off with is always strike one.
  • Options
    Gosh darn it!!!! You are 100% right Jeff....I missed it....it says regular sized cards only.....well darn!
  • Options
    PM Sent
    I NEED HANKS!!!
  • Options
    I wouldnt mind getting a few in on this if it still available?
  • Options
    yes, closing this weekend though....
  • Options
    OK...let's wind it down boys!
  • Options
    OK....we are closed......if you have already sent something and it is enroute to me, let me know. I am trying to wind this thing down so we can get the stuff to them and get our grades before Christmas!
  • Options