Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Spec Number in registry question

I just started working on building a 1984 Topps Milwaukee Brewers set registry.

I noticed that Rene Lachemann does not have a Spec Number on my registry page

0191000165 24T 1984 TOPPS TRADED BOB CLARK
0191000147 26T 1984 TOPPS TRADED JAIME COCANOWER
67T 1984 TOPPS TRADED RENE LACHEMANN
0191000158 97T 1984 TOPPS TRADED RANDY READY
0191000661 114T 1984 TOPPS TRADED JIM SUNDBERG

So I checked the pop report for the card I just picked up. It has a pop of only one.

That one is the card I just received.

Why does this card not have a Spec Number? Will it after I enter it into the Registry?

Thanks

Shawn
After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    There should be a spec number for nearly every card from mainstream issues. Though the people to ask the question are the PSA database gurus.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA does its best to lists sets requested by all of us, and usually posts hundreds of new sets per year. They don't post spec. numbers for cards for sets that have not been graded yet for the new sets. For example ifyou start a new 1952 Topps BB set for yourself you will find all the spec. numbers because everyone has requested those numbers and set. If you requested a 2012 Topps BB set and had only the 5 required cards, then whatever cards where graded by PSA up to the time the set was requested would have a spec. number, and any card after you have to go to the edit section of your new set and request the spec. number. During business hours, you should get a spec. number in about an hour. on the weekend you will have to wait till monday to receive it.

Hope this helps.

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Stooge.

I will enter the card into my registry and go from there.

This is the first time I can remember that I own a card that only has been graded once by PSA.

Shawn
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods