Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Future of Pujols RC's?

Good time to buy or not? Specifically, I am asking about BGS 9.5 and BGS 10's of his 2001 Auto RC's (not the Bowman Chrome RC).

What do you seen the doing in the future?

Thanks for your thoughts.

-Jeff

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I strongly feel that at some point he will be found to have in some way be linked to PEDs, in which case his cards will take a hit.

But ofcourse thats my opinion, buyer beware!
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I strongly feel that at some point he will be found to have in some way be linked to PEDs, in which case his cards will take a hit. >>

You had to open it, didn't you? The Bat Signal has been sent for the Pujols apologists...

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I strongly feel that at some point he will be found to have in some way be linked to PEDs, in which case his cards will take a hit.

But ofcourse thats my opinion, buyer beware! >>

Alert! Fandago are you there?!!!
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    YA, I think he may have been involved a bit too, maybe early in his carreer when MLB couldn't really decide how to handle this. I would like to think he is clean. The whole Melky C thing kind of shocked me. I guess the word isn't out yet. Ya right! Until MLB really cracks down, were gonna have expeirmenters and abusers. Go Ryan Braun!
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    His head is as big as a watermelon.
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it PED's or is he really 35? Born in the 80's no way.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I strongly feel that at some point he will be found to have in some way be linked to PEDs, in which case his cards will take a hit. >>

You had to open it, didn't you? The Bat Signal has been sent for the Pujols apologists...

image >>

Sorry Scott! image
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I could short his rookie cards like a stock, I would do it.

I live in SoCal and no one talked about Pujols. In St. Louis he was El Hombre, in LA is just another Latin ballplayer.
    Mike
  • Options
    AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Looking at his physique i would think he just works out and drinks alot of shakes
  • Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭
    I like to think he is clean and if not I don't think he will be caught. I think someone would have spoken up by now if they had any dirt so with that said he will be recognized as one of the best ever and I think his cards will only increase. Amazing numbers. JMHO!!
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    if any of us really knew the best times to buy we would already be millionaires
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Honestly, PED's or not, the time to invest in Pujols cards was 2001.....they are STILL overpriced today.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY