Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS REDUCED 11/13!! Just added 1934 Merc PCGS MS65FB, 1921 PCGS Walker , 1819 Bust half Raw. Make me

All prices include shipping unless otherwise stated. Paypal payment OK. I will take a check or Postal Money order but coin will not ship until clearing. Feel free to make me offers if you like the coin but not the price.
1934 P Mercury Dime PCGS MS65FB Nice white example. $105 shipped Greysheet bid $100!!
I also have several coins on ebay that I am looking to move. I have some room on most of them, so if you are interested, click on the link in my signature line and maybe we can strike a deal off ebay.
First up is a nice circulated 1921 Walking Liberty half PCGS VG08 with the little green bean. Nice circulated cameo in a new pronged holder $225 was $250

Next is a 1832 Small letters Capped bust half dollar PCGS XF45. Nice dark even grey color covering most of the coin with green and gold highlights in the legend and around the rims on the reverse. There are two small shallow scratches on the obverse under Liberty's chin that are extremely hard to see without a loupe. I tried to get them in the pictures, but they are very shallow, and have toned with the coin. Coin looks to me to be O.111 but cannot confirm. Not 100% on that. Sold

Next is a really colorful 1896 Morgan dollar NGC MS64. Gold and light brown toning covering some of the obverse with vibrant blues and pinks when tipped into the light. Reverse is an even grey tone.
$240 was $275

Also up for sale is a nice 1879 S Morgan dollar PCGS MS64. Prooflike obverse fields with a just a bit of light toning that shows much more in the photos than in hand. Well struck clean reverse. Unfortunately there is a hit on Liberty's cheek. Still a great looking coin IMO Sold

Lastly is a 1938 D Buffalo nickel NGC MS65. Nice even golden toning covering both the obverse and reverse with green and pink toning highlights on the reverse. $55 was $65

1819 Bust Half dollar raw $105 was $125

Comments