Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Mob Listing?

I always appreciate knowing the location of potential legal proceedings before bidding on a card. On the other hand, what's not to like about free shipping?

Dimaggio

Comments

• Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I always appreciate knowing the location of potential legal proceedings before bidding on a card. On the other hand, what's not to like about free shipping?

Dimaggio >>

And he's Moman? image
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    And he has sold 7 cards prior ... one for $11.00 ... one for $9.00 ... and the rest under $5.00.

The auction ends tomorrow and the winner can expect delivery between Nov 12 and 13. Now THAT'S service!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I always appreciate knowing the location of potential legal proceedings before bidding on a card. On the other hand, what's not to like about free shipping?

Dimaggio >>

And he's Moman? image >>

probably one of those slackers who drinks fully caffeinated Mt. Dew and drops an occasional f-bomb. never met anyone else like that. image

• Options
    What...actually could this guy do but leave a non paying bid thing on the buyer. I have not ever heard of any actual legal action against someone who won an auction then welched out. I've heard of legal action on people leavin insulting feedback, threats etc, but no chance this cat could go all legal with a non paying bidder. But wait, he's says is all takes place in New Jersey. Are not there a couple whole major league sports teams embarrassing New Jersey by going next door to an actual cool place ? I bet all this New Jersey ebay legal action caused the teams to leave. heh.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He also has the power to do this to you:

<< <i>I reserve the right to:
    1. Cancel this auction at anytime for any reason
    2. Cancel any bids from any bidders for any reason >>

Later, Paul.