Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

November Group sub sign-up ! Update !!

Afternoon,

Assuming the specials will be the same in November as they were in Oct. or not that much different I am putting together two subs I will be sending in and looking for 6-8 others who have an interest. Would like to get it out by about the 10th of November, maybe 100-200 card total for each. So would need cards mailed to me next week and I'll settle up when I have all cards in hand.

Both will be 1956-Present but I will be grouping the two subs as follows for ease of Poppage:

#1 1956-Present Baseball
#2 1956-Present Football/Hockey/Non Sport

I have about 10-50 for #2 and exactly 11 for #1

Let me know

Thanks

Neil

Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Well, well, well..... look who's back.

I'm in for 20ish.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Neil,

My guess is that it changes. I think the last 2 months stayed the same

Tom
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>Neil,

My guess is that it changes. I think the last 2 months stayed the same

Tom >>

Well we'll see what it brings, I'll still do the subs !image

Thanks

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Morning,

Monday morning Bump for the weekday crew. I have 3 members signed up, would like a few more !

Thanks

Neil
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭✭
    Neil,
    Is Danny Ainge baseball or basketball? How about Gene Conley...baseball or basketball. Darn Neil...you're making this rough. I may have to wait for the next Lacrosse sub to submit my Jim Brown's. Just kidding and I gave this a bump. I will say that turnaround times are a crapshoot with no rhyme or reason.

Mickey71
  • Options

<< <i>Neil,
    I will say that turnaround times are a crapshoot with no rhyme or reason.

Mickey71 >>

That's a fact, sub of combo 1950's/60's/80's Football popped in 4 days, sub with All Non Sports took about 46 business days, sub with All 1950's Baseball is on 3 weeks.

Neil
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    I'll keep an eye out to see how this thread develops. I have about ten cards now and am expecting more raw later this week. I could theoretically find 10 more or so.
    Edited: all baseball
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Good to see you back on the board Neil.
    I'm good for ten.
    Tom
  • Options
    abcoltsfanabcoltsfan Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    If I could join I would like to. I could have 10 if it stays in the $5 range. If you goes to $6 I will probably wait. Mine are all modern football.

Working on the following sets
    1980's and 1990's Topps Baseball BBCE FASC - Cello or Wax Boxes
    1952 Bowman US Presidents PSA 7 & up
    Pro Football Hall of Fame Indianapolis Colts PSA Registry Set
    June 9th Cubs full ticket or stubs - 1981 to 2020
    Andre Dawson Topps Basic registry PSA 10's
    Mark Grace Topps Basic registry PSA 10's

• Options
    Morning,

Update with rough estimate:

Thedutymon 26
    Lsutigers 20+-
    Beck 6 15-20
    EAsports 20+-
    jnmiller777 10
    recbball 10
    abcolts 10 maybe
    planemonkey 20-25
    cpettimd ?? Maybe
    Bigred7 ??
    mealeworm 20-
    lbcoach20 4
    Sportscardstop 20-30

I think were looking pretty good, just need to see what the specials are tomorrow when they post them on their Face Book page and we'll go from there!

Neil
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent, Neil.
  • Options
    Morning,

Everybody who posted and PM'd is in, I'm going to cut it off here for now. See what the specials are hopefully later today and go from there.

Thanks

Neil
  • Options
    Afternoon,

PM's sent to everyone on list.

Thanks

Neil
  • Options
    nendeenendee Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Any room for 10 more?
    Cubs and Purdue Fan - Ouch!

My collecting blog: http://ctcard.wordpress.com
  • Options
    Afternoon,

Two members who are signed up, contacted me because of involvement with Hurricane Sandy that they couldn't get their Cards in the mail by this Monday so I am extending it, to be in the mail by the following Mon, Nov. 12th for everybody.

Please DO PM me and let me know your still in this group sub and when your cards go in the mail.

Thanks

Neil
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    BigRed7BigRed7 Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt

Big Red, there's no need for this. They just logged in on the 19th and here you LESS than a week later asking for an update! Be patient. I'm pretty sure he'll let us know when this happens.