Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Eisenhower Registry(s) For Sale - Here First.......

After much soul searching and a recent retirement, I've decided to sell off my Eisenhower Registy coins.

SOLD - Nearly Complete PCGS MS63 Eisenhower w/Major Varieties. This set includes an unattributed 1971-D RDV-006, all three 1972 Type Coins (T1, T2, T3) and nearly all the Silver Coins. All coins are graded MS63. Missing are the 1973-S Silver, 1974-S Silver, and the 1976-D Type 2 Clad.
$442 for the entire collection with free shipping.

SOLD - Almost Complete PCGS MS64 Eisenhower Dollars w/Major Varieties. This set includes a scarce 1972 Type 1 PegLeg coins as well as the 1972 Type 2, and 1972 Type 3 coins. All coins are graded MS64. Missing is a 1976-S Silver.
$700 for the entire collection with free shipping.

SOLD - Complete Basic Eisenhower Dollar Collection This set includes a scarce 1972 Type 1 PegLeg, some unattributed DDO and DDR coins and some nice Talon Head Die Clashed coins. All coins are graded MS65. NOT Included are the 1972 Type 2 and 1972 Type 3.
$1100 for the entire collection with free shipping.

Complete Eisenhower Error Showcase This collection is made up of some minor and MAJOR Eisenhower Error coins in grades ranging from AU to MS66. There are some high dollar coins in this collection. NOT INCLUDED is the 1971-S Prototype unless you want to add an additional $30,000 to the asking price.
$7,500 for the entire collection (minus the Prototype) with free shippin.
$37,500 for the entire collection with free shipping.

View all the collections by clicking the links.

Individual coins are available if the entire collection is too large for you. PM me and I can send an Excel Spreadsheet with my requested prices which are negotiable as no "reasonable" offer will be refused.
I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    Your error link is not working
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Your error link is not working >>

I've corrected the link.

The name is LEE!