Home Sports Talk
Options

Buffalo Bills 1990-1993 Greatest Actual Team Ever Existing

Four years in a row of going to the Bowl. NO team, ever did that. Most teams panzie out before they change their diapers on something like the Bills did.

Comments

• Options
    thiz iz wha guees my umn to tak sometimes.
  • Options
    Oh come on Shooty, you can do it ! Just try harder.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about being the most pathetic? I mean folding up like they did and getting stomped 4 years in row in the Super Bowl.
  • Options
    You are like a little big muscle man wimpy cat aren't you. If anyone or anything cuts down your boston teams, you squeel like a little girl. Yet you cut other teams down. Please realize you should NOT base your life off your Red Sox, or soon, again, Patriots. If what happens in a sports game or season dictates your mood, or with you, your life, than do you not realize you fail.

You can't act all bad and post your own posts about winning teams, yet expect tp be able to cut down other teams when they also fail like your teams do. Do not cut down other teams. Just support your own failure teams. Failure boy.
  • Options

<< <i>You are like a little big muscle man wimpy cat aren't you. If anyone or anything cuts down your boston teams, you squeel like a little girl. Yet you cut other teams down. Please realize you should NOT base your life off your Red Sox, or soon, again, Patriots. If what happens in a sports game or season dictates your mood, or with you, your life, than do you not realize you fail.

You can't act all bad and post your own posts about winning teams, yet expect tp be able to cut down other teams when they also fail like your teams do. Do not cut down other teams. Just support your own failure teams. Failure boy. >>

Im not sure if you were banned at the time but NOBODY has been more critical of my Patriots than me when they lost both Super Bowls, I got no problem with anyone cutting down my teams but I will defend when neccesary, I passionately hate the Yankees and the Giants, not the Bills and honestly I liked Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas but they blew it just like my boy Tom Brady did in both Super Bowls.

As far as my comments to your post its in response to a stupid idea that the 1990-1993 Bills were the greatest ever, sorry but its completely moronic to tout them as that.
  • Options
    Bizzly bizzly bopp...biddee bopp!
  • Options
    The chick on the right, is hot. The two on the left look like horse face ho's that the only thing they have going for them is they are female with female body parts. As with t-dancers, the lowest of the low. Most of them have horse faces yet try and lowly cover it up with body parts. if those two on the left are relations, I apologize, if not, they are freaking ugly horse face big hooty ugly ho's trying to be hot with their horse faces and will realize in the real that they are just Patriots fans.
  • Options

<< <i>Bizzly bizzly bopp...biddee bopp! >>

THAT'S DAVID LEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah i got that one..Love it !
  • Options

<< <i>The chick on the right, is hot. The two on the left look like horse face ho's that the only thing they have going for them is they are female with female body parts. As with t-dancers, the lowest of the low. Most of them have horse faces yet try and lowly cover it up with body parts. if those two on the left are relations, I apologize, if not, they are freaking ugly horse face big hooty ugly ho's trying to be hot with their horse faces and will realize in the real that they are just Patriots fans. >>

Kshorton. Silly boy you already used that horseface insult, dont you remember?

edit: I found your old post

look below

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • Options

kshorton

Friday July 11, 2008 9:54 PM

Those girls in your closure pictures have perks.. but they also have quite the horse faces...

can you please remove those standard unbone giver unless one is drunk chicks from your posts. very tired of seeing the horse faces.

-------------------------
    BOBBY LABONTE
    BUFFALO BILLS
    AZ DIAMONDBACKS
    PHX SUNS
    hockey is like wwe
    yankees/cowboys = gheylosers
  • Options
    oh How Dare You !! I am soo offended by your stalking ! You evil evil manboy, evil little manboy.

what tha heck yu talkin' bout freak ? Bizzly bizzly bopp...biddee bopp! >>
  • Options

<< <i>oh How Dare You !! I am soo offended by your stalking ! You evil evil manboy, evil little manboy.

what tha heck yu talkin' bout freak ? Bizzly bizzly bopp...biddee bopp! >> >>

image just wanted you to know, it must be awfully sad to get banned from a chat forum but glad you creeped back in because your posts do make me laugh!
  • Options
    oh How Dare You !! I am soo offended by your stalking ! You evil evil manboy, evil little manboy.

what tha heck yu talkin' bout freak ? Bizzly bizzly bopp...biddee bopp! >>

It's ok, Shooty is one of us. But that cat is lower.

Shooty is some kind of master at message board stuff. He posts little things that most people won't catch, as a game. It then awaits, in front of the 'internet' to see if anyone, ever, gets the point. It then calls precious. It then call precsious.

Banned from a message board ? Have not ever been.

• Options
    The best team ever not only destroyed those Bills teams twice, but went 10-1 in the postseason over a four year run, the Bills went 9-4
  • Options

<< <i>You are like a little big muscle man wimpy cat aren't you. If anyone or anything cuts down your boston teams, you squeel like a little girl. Yet you cut other teams down. Please realize you should NOT base your life off your Red Sox, or soon, again, Patriots. If what happens in a sports game or season dictates your mood, or with you, your life, than do you not realize you fail.

You can't act all bad and post your own posts about winning teams, yet expect tp be able to cut down other teams when they also fail like your teams do. Do not cut down other teams. Just support your own failure teams. Failure boy. >>

Perkdog is a fan of his teams like anyone else, however, he is one of the most level headed guys on here, and I highly doubt his sports teams' dictate his life like you are portraying. I've never met Perkdog, but I guarantee he likes to have a good time(whether his teams win or lose is irrelevant to that too), and his girls are very attractive...and I bet their personalities are of the fun- easy going -type too.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Four years in a row of going to the Bowl >>

Like going to the prom four years in a row and not getting laid. No thanks. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    Those Bills teams were amazing. They had so many weapons and so much depth. Lost to very strong Super Bowl teams.
  • Options

<< <i>

Perkdog is a fan of his teams like anyone else, however, he is one of the most level headed guys on here, and I highly doubt his sports teams' dictate his life like you are portraying. I've never met Perkdog, but I guarantee he likes to have a good time(whether his teams win or lose is irrelevant to that too), and his girls are very attractive...and I bet their personalities are of the fun- easy going -type too. >>

Thank You my friend, very spot on about how I am. Sure many days have been ruined due to a tough loss by the Pats or Sox but I do move on and enjoy other things image