Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Hello Everyone, New To Forum

Hi everyone. I have just signed up to communicate on the message boards. I have been reading and looking at everyone's photos for some time now and thought I would add myself to the fray. I have a few sets on the PSA Set Registry and look forward to sharing in the hobby with others on the board. I guess I can't let everyone else have all of the fun sharing their new acquistions.

Just a quick introduction so others understand my background. I'm a pharmacist in my 30s living outside of Philadelphia. I've recently gotten back into collecting in the last 2 years and am a huge fan of Baltimore area sports (Orioles and Ravens). I went to Pitt and can talk Pitt fb/bb all day long. As far as my interests in the hobby, I've been collecting Cal Ripken cards. He is my all-time favorite player. I am close to completing my Baltimore Orioles HOF set and have decided to try to collect HOF RCs and build a T206 set. My card budget isn't huge, I have a 1.5 year old and another on the way. My wife is pretty supportive of my collecting as long as I don't go crazy, buying Cobb Portraits and 52 Mantles.

Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself and I look forward to sharing my experiences with others on the boards.

- ABellPharmD

I collect Cal Ripken cards, T206, E95, E210, R319.

Comments

• Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Welcome
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, hello, how are ya? image
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    Hi ABellPharmD,

Welcome to the boards. I live in NE PA, and my favorite teams are the New York Giants, Orioles, 76ers, and Flyers. Football is my favorite sport to watch and collect modern football cards from the 80s/90s. My favorite football player all-time is Lawrence Taylor.
    Lawrence Taylor #1 Basic/Master
    1993 Pro Set Power All-Power-Defense Gold #1
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    TmbrWolf22TmbrWolf22 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    welcome.....from a CPhT in OH.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

The Orioles played great this year.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome

Jay from upstate NY

was it ever a great series with the O's and my yanks

Don't worry I collect yankee cards and probaly will never have a 52 mantle either (not saying u won't later on)
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets