Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Any Members here post their coin photos (or, other subjects) on Instagram?

braddickbraddick Posts: 23,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
Instagram LINK

I enjoy following some talented photographers on Instagram and was hoping their are members here that use it to post photos they've taken.
If so, would you share your link?

peacockcoins

Comments

• Options
    I've attempted to, but even with the new improved camera on the iphone5, its tough to get a decent shot.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update? I have become a regular user of Instagram, active both posting and viewing, for another hobby interest and would be interested to know of any worthwhile coin feeds.
  • Options
    valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭
    +1. Im a personal poster, but follow a couple coin places and alot of medical accounts and even more dog accounts image

americanararecoin and stacksbowers are good coin accounts to follow.
  • Options
    GreeniejrGreeniejr Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭
    The only thing I follow on Instagram is my daughter's daycare class. The teachers post pictures and videos all day of the kids playing.
  • Options
    stevebensteveben Posts: 4,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my son, trey, is a young numismatist on instagram. you can check out his feed here:

@treycoins
  • Options
    3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    our host has one...I know that for sure image
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I post significant coin roll hunting finds every once in a blue moon on there, occasional IHC, Liberty Nicks etc.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one for coins. Just passed the 1000 follower mark. I particularly like to follow the "mud larkers" from London. They walk through the Thames river mud at low tide and find everything from Mesolethic tools, Medieval relics, coins, WWII ordnance and everything in-between.
    www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • Options
    CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No because my Instagram friends might get a little turned off by repeated pics of my hobby. Unfortunately I have very few coin collection friends. Otherwise I would.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file