Home Sports Talk
Options

TONY ROMO

DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
Don't worry Tony ... there is 5:16 left in the game ... still time to throw a 6th interception tonight! Love, THE GIANTS.
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cowboys are baddddddddddd.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    My roommate took him in his fantasy draft. I told him to trade him after his solid week one performance. He didn't listen.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>you'll never guess who was the last qb to toss 6 ints in a game.
    hint: he's still playing today. >>

Not sure if he was the last one to do it, but Peyton is on a WHOLE different level than Romo. He can have a 6 INT game and nobody will doubt his greatness.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    dfr52dfr52 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>you'll never guess who was the last qb to toss 6 ints in a game.
    hint: he's still playing today. >>

Not sure if he was the last one to do it, but Peyton is on a WHOLE different level than Romo. He can have a 6 INT game and nobody will doubt his greatness. >>

I have not seen many games where Peyton is under a ton of pressure in the pocket and his WR's make one mistake after another.

Super Bowl XXVIII: Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowboys -
    Running back Emmitt Smith rushed for 132 yards and 2
    touchdowns earning Super Bowl MVP honors as the Cowboys
    defeated the Bills 30-13 to win their second consecutive NFL
    title.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I've been contemplating something today....

Who is more over-rated? Tebow or Romo? Tough call.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've been contemplating something today....

Who is more over-rated? Tebow or Romo? Tough call. >>

Totally legit question and very tough to answer
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I've been contemplating something today....

Who is more over-rated? Tebow or Romo? Tough call. >>

Totally legit question and very tough to answer >>

You can also throw Mark Sanchez in there and that would be an even tougher call.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> easy question to answer.

tebow. why? the amount of press tebow gets you think he was a 4 time super bowl winner.
    tebow gets press for doing nothing. literally nothing on the field. moreover, tebow gets press for doing something ... off the football field.

romo? romo gets press only when he does something bad. but at least he is doing something on the field.. >>

The question you answered is "who is the most overHYPED?" but what was asked is "who is the most overRATED?" There is no one saying Tebow is a good QB and lots of people saying he's not even average. On the other hand, there's been a lot of people that thought Romo was borderline elite or at least generally excellent. He certainly hasn't been that this year.

So, thus far anyway, Romo.

Tabe