Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

September PCGS Show

I must take my hat off to PCGS again for putting on a wonderful show at the Venetian. I was a little peeved that the first day was Yom Kippur, but the nature of the show is such that missing the first day didn't really matter. The show went extremely well. There were a lot of coins to be had including plenty of nice PQ coins as well as other average to plus material. Prices were strong but were reasonable for what was available. Several coins I would have liked to place with customers were priced at insane money plus some. I never have or will believe burying a customer in a coin is acceptable. The market shouldn't have to go up significantly 50%+ for them to be in a profit position. There are several guys who I actually can only buy coins from at these shows because the environment is just so conducive for sitting down and doing business. As always, the food was delicious and dare I say they had healthyish options. I am not sure I will be able to make it to all 7 (Yes 7) next year but if you can make it to 1, it is well worth it.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file