Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Super High End FB Cards FS! Stafford Newton Tebow Bradford Palmer Murray Vick NT SPA Cont etc.

I have all of these Super High end Cards available for sale!
Im not really sure of prices at this point but Im going to be listing them on FeeBay as BIN OBO soon so I will have a general Idea of a price i want. Id prefer offers though to start off.

Shipping would be free here.

Please Post here if your interested, DONT PM me because i won't see it most likely.

my email is [email protected] if you want to email me there

Please make an offer, I will never be offended

Without further Adieu, Here are my Awesome cards that are available for sale only.

{I'd like to thank CUHATIN for these cards}

Matthew Stafford National Treasures Rookie Auto Patch GOLD 17/25. LOGO!!!! I saw a very similar piece (The "n" and "s" of Lions) on the Platinum /5 version, that is how awesome this patch is!!!! Also the Signature is Mint which is rare on this card (most have marks as if it was signed with a bad pen) $750 OBO

Matthew Stafford SP Authentic Rookie Auto Patch 234/499. It is a 4 color patch!!! This is rare on this card, I haven't seen too many 4 color RPAs of Stafford. $430 OBO

Cam Newton SP Authentic Rookie Auto Patch 96/299. BGS 9.5 I(with 3 of the sub-grades being 9.5!) 2 colors. $450 OBO

Cam Newton Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Auto BGS 9.5 With a 10 sub-grade!!!!! All the other sub-grades are 9.5's. It is VERY rare to find this card with a 10 sub-grade and near perfect in all other 3 categories!!!! $375 OBO

Sam Bradford Exquisite Collection Rookie Auto Patch 71/75! BGS Graded 9 with a 10 sub-grade! (and a 9.5, 9 and 8.5) 2 colors! $700 OBO

Demarco Murray National Treasures Rookie Auto Patch GOLD 13/49 with the sickest patch I've ever seen on one of his cards!. It has that awesome 3 color background (gray, white, blue) with a star point on it! Patches WON'T get better than this! $350 OBO

Tim Tebow National Treasures Rookie Auto Patch 88/99. 2 colors! Many Breaks! SOLD!

Carson Palmer Playoff Contenders Rookie Season Ticket Auto 67/194 !!!!!BLACK INK /36!!!!! BGS 9 (3 9.5's and an 8.5) This is already a low numbered card but know its /36 so it is that much MORE rare! $175 OBO

Mike Vick Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Auto! $200 OBO

Comments