Home Sports Talk
Options

I'm impressed by Trent Richardson (and Weeden)

Nice, tough back and a quarterback who seems to have quite a bit of poise...

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt Richardson is playing like a #1 pick should be, a great pick for the Brownies. Weeden might be the answer, if they can land him a stud wideout it would help
  • Options
    what hapenned to colt lol?
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    ??? Browns are winless. Who cares how good any individual on the team looks? As a group, they are still terrible.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>??? Browns are winless. Who cares how good any individual on the team looks? As a group, they are still terrible. >>

Not sure why you are so flabbergasted by the thread but in pro sports the baby steps to getting better are early draft picks playing well and these guys are.

• Options

<< <i>??? Browns are winless. Who cares how good any individual on the team looks? As a group, they are still terrible. >>

Yes they are winless, and yes I and many others care about individual stats of Browns players. Browns have had a chance to win EVERY game they have played so far. Lets look at Mr Greg Little, if he catches the passes that he should of, the Browns are not winless. In fact the Browns prob have a a winning record. Let me also remind you we have not had Joe Haden all season also due to being suspended. The Browns are up and coming, and have a strong core.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Yes they are winless, and yes I and many others care about individual stats of Browns players. Browns have had a chance to win EVERY game they have played so far. Lets look at Mr Greg Little, if he catches the passes that he should of, the Browns are not winless. In fact the Browns prob have a a winning record. Let me also remind you we have not had Joe Haden all season also due to being suspended. The Browns are up and coming, and have a strong core. >>

I guess that is why the NFL can continue to be successful, despite clear "haves and have nots". As long as fans of the have-nots dare to hope....
    I'd say that this thread is proof of that hope, even with an 0-4 team. Keep up the faith, maybe it will translate into wins soon.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.