Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Please DELETE!

csakerscsakers Posts: 239
edited April 25, 2018 10:53AM in PSA Set Registry Forum
I am looking to complete my 2007 UD Masterpieces set in PSA 10 condition, but need to get the Babe Ruth #1 card. If you have the Babe Ruth #1 in PSA 10 condition, I am able to pay $50.00 for the card. Please contact me if interested. Thanks for your help, Chris!
I only need 18 cards to complete the Don Mattingly Master collection. Help would be great!

Comments

• Options
    I have the green linen border version in PSA 10. Do you have an interest in that one?
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply. At this time, I am just trying to complete the basic set in PSA 10 condition (only two cards missing). Then, I will look into building the other sets (such as the green linen) in PSA 10 condition. Thanks again!
    I only need 18 cards to complete the Don Mattingly Master collection. Help would be great!
  • Options
    Along with looking to purchase the PSA 10 Babe Ruth #1 card for this set ($50.00), I would be willing to purchase any great looking versions of either the Babe Ruth #1 or Robinson/Berra #54 to send in for my own grading. Centering has been the main issue with both of these cards. I have only been able to get grades of 9 for the Ruth (4 of them to this point) and 9 for the Robinson/Berra (3 of them to this point - there are NO 10s yet). Please attach or send a scan/picture of the card so I may make a clear decision. I will pay top dollar/fair price for these raw cards in great condition.

Thanks again,
    Chris
  • Options
    Looking to purchase from the 2007 UD Masterpieces set:

#1 Babe Ruth in PSA 10 condition ($50.00)

#54 Yogi Berra/Jackie Robinson in PSA 10 condition ($50.00)

I realize these prices are well above market value for the cards, but I have been trying to complete this set for years. These are the only two cards holding me up.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • Options
    Still looking for these two cards in PSA 10 condition. . .any help would be most appreciated! I just want to finish this set!

Thanks,
    Chris
  • Options
    I will pay $75.00 for the #1 Babe Ruth card in PSA 10 grade.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • Options

Please DELETE this post, as it is no longer necessary.