Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

a talk with Goose gossage

pretty cool day i did a painting of goose a little while back and sent it to him to get signed i had tracking on it coming back to me and when i checked it said it was delivered somewhere in his town for some unknown reason .....well i was super bummed so i wrote him a letter and gave him my phone # and everything to give me a call if he happened to get it back ...well i just got a call from goose who told me he had my painting and was going to get it back to me so cool that he would take time to call me being as big as he is just thought i would share image
POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut

Comments

• He has always been friendly with fans image
  • blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! image
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)

• << <i>He has always been friendly with fans image >>

i still never expected him to call me .it was a huge suprise
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Very cool. Did you think it was a prank first? That must have been a neat experience to talk to the guy you made the painting of. Did you get a chance to chat a bit?

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • maybe about 10 minutes he commented that it was pretty cool to have a fan send him a painting they had did of him .....seemed like a great guy
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    That is really neat. A phone call you will remember forever.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.