Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

90's High End Grant Hill Cards.

I know most of you collect more vintage than modern on here but i thought you may be able to help. I am looking for some of the higher end 90's Grant Hill cards(97-00 Rubies, Credentials, PMG's.....etc). Also, has anyone ever seen/heard of/known of the 97-98 EX 2001 Credentials Now 1/1 getting pulled or sold. If i couldn't own it i would atleast like to see some pictures of it. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    I don't own any of the cards you speak of but I did want to say it's pretty darn amazing what those nineties inserts are doing!
  • Options
    Yeah, they are certainly quite impessive, especially the Michael Jordan's and Kobe Bryant's.
  • Options
    I can attest to the popularity of 90s inserts as I just had Probstein sell my Garnett "More Good Stuff" #/99 from 99-00 Skybox Premium for $145.
    Looking for low #'d 2006 Marques Hagans + 1991 Wild Card stripes of UVA players - Tony Covington, Shawn Moore, Herman Moore
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is on the blowout card forum and has several G.Hill cards that appear to be more sought after:

Some Penny and Shawn Kemp also!
  • Options
    The best players of the 90's are on the rise. Who would have though Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway and Chris Webber would be going for some good coin!
  • Options
    I have the E.C 1/1, I will be selling it on ebay shortly after its graded unless I receive an offer.
    The single best Grant Hill Collection in the world.