Home Precious Metals
Options

Barclays Opens Massive Brand New Precious Metals Vault In London

derrybderryb Posts: 36,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

Comments

• Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    And they will, and pay heavy for the priviledge.
    COA
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭

I'll hold them for you, charge you half as much, and I'm on this side of the pond. image
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Makes you wonder if this is the bigs game doesn't it? After all they have to store their booty somewhere. Pirates don't bury their treasure anymore. Some crook might steal the "real stuff".

JP Morgan Secretly Stockpiles Silver and Gold; Blood Money
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Makes you wonder if this is the bigs game doesn't it? After all they have to store their booty somewhere. Pirates don't bury their treasure anymore. Some crook might steal the "real stuff".

JP Morgan Secretly Stockpiles Silver and Gold; Blood Money >>

Gerald Celente is suggesting boycotting the elections.

This is actually a very good idea. Nothing sends a clearer vote of "no confidence" than the winner getting 30% of the vote.

There's almost no chance of getting a third party candidate in office anyway andwho can possibly think Romney is really any
    better for the presidency than the sitting boob. At least the sitting boob has an ounce of charisma. Maybe with Congress'
    ratings at historically unprecedented low levels they could take the hint that the American people are fed up with politics as
    usual. We believe both side that the other side sucks. They are both sucking on the teat of wall street. They dance to the
    tune of the bankers.

Nobody is representing real Americans. Real Americans tend to be libertarians and many are simply a little more liberal than
    others. Instead we get the police state and oceans of red ink. We are not amused.

Sure we get a bunch more democrats but ask yourself this; what are the republicans going to do different? Maybe if the dem-
    ocrats got in office only as the result of a vote of "no confidence" they might try to actually represent the 99% of Americans
    who have lost confidence in Congress and the federal government. Maybe as they're adding endless new programs and giv-
    away ever more money they'll take a few minutes to fix the schools or something. They're tweedle dee and tweedle dum.
    How can we in good conscience vote for either of them anyway?
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Makes you wonder if this is the bigs game doesn't it? After all they have to store their booty somewhere. Pirates don't bury their treasure anymore. Some crook might steal the "real stuff".

JP Morgan Secretly Stockpiles Silver and Gold; Blood Money >>

Gerald Celente is suggesting boycotting the elections.

This is actually a very good idea. Nothing sends a clearer vote of "no confidence" than the winner getting 30% of the vote.

There's almost no chance of getting a third party candidate in office anyway andwho can possibly think Romney is really any
    better for the presidency than the sitting boob. At least the sitting boob has an ounce of charisma. Maybe with Congress'
    ratings at historically unprecedented low levels they could take the hint that the American people are fed up with politics as
    usual. We believe both side that the other side sucks. They are both sucking on the teat of wall street. They dance to the
    tune of the bankers.

Nobody is representing real Americans. Real Americans tend to be libertarians and many are simply a little more liberal than
    others. Instead we get the police state and oceans of red ink. We are not amused.

Sure we get a bunch more democrats but ask yourself this; what are the republicans going to do different? Maybe if the dem-
    ocrats got in office only as the result of a vote of "no confidence" they might try to actually represent the 99% of Americans
    who have lost confidence in Congress and the federal government. Maybe as they're adding endless new programs and giv-
    away ever more money they'll take a few minutes to fix the schools or something. They're tweedle dee and tweedle dum.
    How can we in good conscience vote for either of them anyway? >>

If you don't bother to vote, you don't have a right to complain for the next four years.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>If you don't bother to vote, you don't have a right to complain for the next four years. >>

Never get out of bed with your left foot first or you will have bad luck all day.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>If you don't bother to vote, you don't have a right to complain for the next four years. >>

Never get out of bed with your left foot first or you will have bad luck all day. >>

Huh?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    wives tales

• Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    Cyber and white powder attacks(40 injured at Deutsche Bank) on the banks already.