Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

What do you think i could sell these high end football cards for?

Here is the link to my bucket: http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l504/Bcct12Sports/Football%20FS%20or%20FT/

I am selling all 9 cards but need to get an idea what they could sell for. Thanks any help is much appreciated.

my email is bcct12sportscollectibles @ gmail. com (without the spaces). Please email me what you think its worth. or post here image

Comments

• Can anyone help me with individual prices?
  • Your best bet with cards like this is to check out the completed (sold) listings on eBay to see if any of these cards have sold recently.
  • I did take a look there and there are completed listings for each but some of mine seem better So i can't get a real idea as to what each should get.

For example, another Stafford NT /25 sold for 650 but mine is part of the logo where it says LIONS above the numbers so it should get more i'd imagine.
    Another example is The Newton Graded BGS 9.5 has a 10 subgrade which should get more than a normal 9.5 but I don't know how much.
  • Do you plan on selling them? If so, do an auction with a minimum price that you want to get for them and see if you can get it.