Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

~~~How fast can I sell my ASE album(some toned) and 1999-2006 Silver Proof sets??~~~~

I need to sell these quick. PayPal is good or check, but need to hold until it clears.

I think I priced them pretty cheap.....ready to shipimage

I need to sell these quick as I found something I want to buy and need the cash.

PM me with any questions.

Stefanie

I have a ASE album with the years 1986 through 2008 plus an additional 8 ASE's (some are toned)
Also in the album is 3 Proof Silver Eagles 2006, 2007 and 2008.

This is a total of 31 ASE's and 3 ASE Proofs................................................................................................Asking $1,235.00 plus $12 delivery, no charge for PayPal......gift would be niceimage

I don't remember the extra years but there is another 1996(toned) which is one of the key or better date ASE's.
If you really are interested and want to know I will pull them out and look. Otherwise they are all very nice and some toning on them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second item is a (includes mint box) and papers. Box has slight tear in it, not from meimage

1996-2006 Silver Proof Sets with State Quarters I have 2 sets of 2003 which brings it to a total of 9 Silver Proof Sets..........................Asking $350 plus $15 delivery

Comments