Options
OK, so where do you get your supplies?
I haven't bought anything in awhile, so I'm out of the loop with a good source for supplies. I used to order albums, flips and such from Brent Krueger but they've gone out of business. I need some recommendations for a good online dealer.
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.” — Benjamin Franklin
My icon IS my coin. It is a gem 1949 FBL Franklin.
My icon IS my coin. It is a gem 1949 FBL Franklin.
0
Comments
They have a good price on bulk 2x2's and I can get them the day I need them.
<< <i>Dumpster diving! >>
Now that reminded me of YaHa.
Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.
the local B&M if speed is required
I've bought air tites from air-tites.com, too. they are good.
Might check the BST board, there's a few sellers on it or the B&M nearest you.
Valleycoin.com when I need 250 or more airtites.
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
LINK
https://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistry/collectors-showcase/world-coins/one-coin-per-year-1600-2017/2422