Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Jefferson Nickel Club

I have searched the forum for the thread about the JFSNC nickels that were produced (original design) and then slabbed. Can anyone help me locate the thread?

Thanks,

Dan
The glass is half full!
image

Comments

  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try searching on Schlag .
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try "FSNC" they used to be in Burbank but I believe there in Utah now
    I'm sure someone can correctly guide you

    Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • Options
    thanks for the suggestions tried them still get

    << <i>The page you were accessing requires variables to be passed to it. Error Code: 100 >>



    anything else?
    The glass is half full!
    image
  • Options
    EdscoinEdscoin Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭
    I used to be a member a few years ago. I don't think they ever had a web site.
    ED
    .....................................................
  • Options
    ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean this thread?
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 30,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their current address is;

    Dave Andreas F. S. N. C.
    PO Box 571583
    Salt Lake City, UT 84157

    Regular dues are $25. (due Jan 1)
    tempus fugit extra philosophiam.
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 30,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a little more recent thread on the subject.
    tempus fugit extra philosophiam.
  • Options
    A big thanks to all who responded, I now have the info I needed.

    Thanks again,

    Dan
    The glass is half full!
    image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file