Home Sports Talk
Options

Eric Gagne says 80% of Dodgers used HGH

I think most of us realize that 80% of MLB was using the stuff, and many still use today.

Comments

• Options
    ...and those are just the guys he knew about.

It isn't surprising to me that 80% of 1990's-2012 MLB players used, what is surprising is the blind faith many fans have in believing that there is no way their hero ever used.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm Only 80%? I would think it would be much higher...
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>...and those are just the guys he knew about.

It isn't surprising to me that 80% of 1990's-2012 MLB players used, what is surprising is the blind faith many fans have in believing that there is no way their hero ever used. >>

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I have to imagine the number is closer to 100% and basically it's everybody except Albert Pujols used the stuff, right!?
  • Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If 80% of the 2012 Dodgers are using HGH, it's not helping. :-)
  • Options

<< <i>I think most of us realize that 80% of MLB was using the stuff, and many still use today. >>

So what was wrong with the other 20% that they did not see the benefits?

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If 80% of the 2012 Dodgers are using HGH, it's not helping. :-) >>

Even though I am a Dodger fan I did LOL at that. Man, it's been brutal this year. Thinking back to their hot start seems like 5 seasons ago.