Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

How does one determine rarity of vintage boxes?

I've seen so many listed on eBay. Some that say rarest of the rare. Other that list the supposed top 5 boxes, etc. Where is this information at? I thought it would be in the NSB, and I bought that book, but no go. Thanks...

Comments

• smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭
    Too many to list really. If not sure, just name a few and myself and others would be happy to help.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • RampageRampage Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Thanks for the repsonse. I guess the ones I am mostly interested in (and I don't even know if some exist) are: Elvis (bubbles 1956), the Brady Bunch, Outer Limits, Gilligan Island, Addams Family, and Three Stooges (1959 Fleer).

Thanks...
  • Display boxes empty gai grade?
    Or full boxes?
    I have only brandy bunch full box on planet.
    Also empty display box

I have a pack of each outer limits gai 8 pop 1 of 1 Elvis gai 9 mint topps. Gilligans island gai 8.5 pop 1 of 1. Addams gai 7 near mint. Brady brady bunch gai 7.5 under graded. I know these exist as there in my collection and in my eBay store for sale. I had 59 stooges wax sold out.

Be careful buying raw wax as over 50 percent of sports and pop-culture aka non sports wax packs and cello have been tampered with. Now sold on eBay BEWARE lot of revealed garbage floating around on eBay.
    Love and laughter ,
    Slacker
    goal is to build my 1962 topps mars attacks set psa gpa 8.25.
  • smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭
    Every one of those would be very rare if it was a genuine unopened box.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • RampageRampage Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭
    Any help on my question about empty display boxes? I really have tried looking for a source, but there does not appear to be one.
  • Yes they all exist. Yes all those display boxes are beyond rare in gai 7 or higher grade. Yes I have them for sale popculture401k eBay store.
    Love and laughter,
    Slacker
    goal is to build my 1962 topps mars attacks set psa gpa 8.25.