Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTS - Silver Rounds and Walker halves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING IS SOLD, BUT I WONT SAY ITS DEFINATE UNTIL IT REALLY IS DEFINATE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously I was going to sell just enough silver to pay a bill that I have to pay next week, but for going back quite a while I've been debating selling all the silver rounds and buy 90% or bars because rounds arent my favorite form of silver.

I'm looking at atleast melt value + whatever usps shipping method you want. However if you feel like paying over spot to acquire silver you really want then be my guest.
Payment can be either paypal using the "personal" or "gift" option, or you can use check or money order but I'll need to hold onto the silver until the check safely clears.

90% US COINS (average circulated and no culls)

20 Walker halves

ROUNDS

Most are mint condition with some being dark toned on their edges and some on a very small part of the face. A handful have dark toning across their face. Maybe a handful have more colorful toning. All say 1 troy oz. .999 fine or something very similar and I guarantee they are all 1 troy oz of .999 pure silver

I'll take closer pictures or describe rounds upon request but please dont go overboard with this.

They will all be shipped in the round tubes pictured.

You can choose any rounds you want as long as you keep it in a multiple of 20 because I want to keep them in the 20 coin tubes.

2 - A-Mark no-date
2 - A-mark 1982
3 - A-mark 1983
10 - A-mark 1984
6 - A-Mark 1985
4 - A-mark 1986
1 - A-mark 1987
11 - Walking Liberty 2000 / "The Dawn Of A New Millenium"
1 - "world trade 1985" / "one world trade unit"
94 - indian cent replica
6 - Enviromint American Medallion Series
21 - Silvertowne
19 - World Wide Mint 1981
18 - obverse of seated liberty / reverse of indian head cent
2 - obverse of morgan / reverse of st gaudens
15 - liberty lobby 1984
3 - peace dollar replicas
2 - uss constitution 1980 / "the internation silver trade unit"
15 - obverse of morgan dollar / "silver trade unit"
5 - "silver trade unit" / "minted from us strategic stockpile silver 1981"
12 - 'king of the carson city dollars / reverse of morgan dollar CC
5 - liberty Mint with uss constitution
1 - liberty mint 1986
2 - mercury dime replica
9 - draped bust replica
3 - eagle with liberty bell / some ornate design
2 - "let freedom ring 1776-1976 / "the international silver trade unit"
1 - woman holding her chest / "silver trade unit"
1 - World Trade 1986 (with foreign language) / 'world trade unit"
1 - eagle carrying flag / "silver trade unit"
1 - obverse of buffalo nickel / reverse of indian head cent
1 - walking libery carrying eagle with / "finest purity silver"
1 - eagle with liberty bell / "the international silver trade unit"

Comments

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • Options
    fiveNdimefiveNdime Posts: 1,088 ✭✭
    PM sent
    BST transactions: guitarwes; glmmcowan; coiny; nibanny; messydesk
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    konsolekonsole Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    ok guys I'll read through the messages when I get a chance.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    pm sent