Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Question regarding this forum

I understand the reason for combining multiple items into one thread so as to not clog up the pages. Seems courteous and the right way to handle it. My question is if you have items for sale and also have items you want to buy is it appropriate to start 2 different threads, one for the sell and one for buy?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost

Comments

• CakesCakes Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I understand the reason for combining multiple items into one thread so as to not clog up the pages. Seems courteous and the right way to handle it. My question is if you have items for sale and also have items you want to buy is it appropriate to start 2 different threads, one for the sell and one for buy? >>

Yes that is fine one would be BST and the other is WTB.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Doug ... Yes, one for selling and one for purchasing is still being fair to the other members.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Doug ... Yes, one for selling and one for purchasing is still being fair to the other members. >>

+1
  • Thanks guys. That's what I thought but just wanted to check. Doug
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • That's good to know. I didn't realize that.
    Thanks for asking the question.