Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Alright, who just made 3 2001 D MS 68 PCGS SACS?

The population just jumped from 1 to 4 for the 2001 D PCGS MS68 Sac dollar. Somebody out there knows something. Who did it? Mark
National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.

Comments

• Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    Hmmmmmm.. I don't know.image

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    Mark
    My guess is WONDERCOIN will either have them soon or knows who has them. He seems to get most of the moderns
  • Options
    Just something I seem to have noticed. The populaion report seems to show up in the sets before it hits the detailed Population Report and before grades are posted online.

My question is who made the third MS68 99-P SBA? Hummm?imageimage

Larry
    Dabigkahunaimage
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dennis: I know who just graded 1 or more of those 2001(d) Sacs. I have been discussing the possibility of handling the consignment. I hope we put something together, as I would look forward to offering the coin(s). From my personal experience, they are very tough coins in MS67 and higher grades. Of course, a "fair" price is a separate issue. image Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to whoever found them. I only hope about 20 show up so I can buy one around $300. I'd really like to upgrade my set, and don't really care if I share that honor with 19 other registry participants. In 20 years that won't matter as much as the coin.image
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor