Home Sports Talk

Liverpool v MU

Is anyone else planning on watching this on Sunday morning? It's going to be a huge game. My hope is that LFC can find a way to drive through MU's weak center midfield and score a few goals, but at this point I'm skeptical that LFC can even score 2 goals against elite opposition.

In any case, Go Liverpool! YNWA!

Comments

• I can't wait, personally. Saturday's and Sundays are the best days of the week because its non stop football (of all kind)! Plus Being:Liverpool later that same day, as well as the gunners vs City.

Random, but I just had Pandora playing and "just can't get enough" came on and all I could think of was Celtic Park bouncing, and I'm not even a Celtic supporter! Love it!
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the Arsenal/Man C game but yesterday I found out that an 8th grader in the school where I teach was born in London and is an Arsenal fan.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

• << <i>Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the Arsenal/Man C game but yesterday I found out that an 8th grader in the school where I teach was born in London and is an Arsenal fan. >>

Very cool. I was wearing a Newcastle jersey the other day and my Biology teacher (who's English) called on me and asked about it. He didn't disclose his favorite team though, I'll have to ask him next class...
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>I can't wait, personally. Saturday's and Sundays are the best days of the week because its non stop football (of all kind)! Plus Being:Liverpool later that same day, as well as the gunners vs City.

Random, but I just had Pandora playing and "just can't get enough" came on and all I could think of was Celtic Park bouncing, and I'm not even a Celtic supporter! Love it! >>

I couldn't agree more; European nights in Glasgow are incredible.

• << <i>

<< <i>I can't wait, personally. Saturday's and Sundays are the best days of the week because its non stop football (of all kind)! Plus Being:Liverpool later that same day, as well as the gunners vs City.

Random, but I just had Pandora playing and "just can't get enough" came on and all I could think of was Celtic Park bouncing, and I'm not even a Celtic supporter! Love it! >>

I couldn't agree more; European nights in Glasgow are incredible. >>

Unfortunately I only lived in Scotland when I was a little guy but I'll never forget the matches I went to over there. I hope to make it back across the pond to experience it as an adult in the coming years.

And for those that don't know what I'm talking about, watch THIS
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Wow. I think even the most ardent MU supporter would have to concede that the 'Pool were hard done by the ref in this one. That penalty call in the 81st was positively criminal; even a youth-league ref shouldn't be expected to make a mistake like that.
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soon, people on both sides of the pond will be talking about the "Curse of John Henry"

• << <i>Wow. I think even the most ardent MU supporter would have to concede that the 'Pool were hard done by the ref in this one. That penalty call in the 81st was positively criminal; even a youth-league ref shouldn't be expected to make a mistake like that. >>

Agreed.