Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Return a Feebay purchase paid via Bank transfer

Just a heads up on this:

Recently I purchased a coin from a seller in Germany (ebay.de)and paid for it via bank transfer from my German bank to the sellers German bank
Coin turned out to be fake.
we both corresponded and agreed to reverse the deal.
done it before and thought it to be easy. However, this time it seems to be the worst nightmare.
I go through the process and after all the info is entered and clicked on a window directs me to the German Feebay site...
the number is there, but now I have to go through all the clicks again.. in German. Lucky I speak the language.
every option on the hows and the whys pops up, except to actually reverse the transaction. I searched all over until I found a link, much smaller than the others, not a square to click on...a link.
so I follow the link which leads me to form which must be completed before this transaction can be reversed.
the form asks for very detailed , and I mean detailed bank information and ALL questions must be answered. Simply because the financial transaction was completed OUTSIDE feebays control.
there was also a note informing of the usual feebay rights confirm such information and that the information can be used in the usual feebay way of business et.. etc..
There is absolutely NO way I give them this information jst because I am not located in and fall under Feebay. de jurisdiction. An account located there is protected under Euro and DE laws.
they said a reversal can not be accomplished unless all the required information is provided.
Dead End!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had this been a Paypal transaction... it would have been a slice.....
It is called : sucking it to the buyer and seller! (keeping fees and charges)
just a heads for all..
Today is the first day of the rest of my life