Home Sports Talk
Options

Dang the Raiders suck

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cr@p

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Holy cr@p

MJ >>

Ryan Pontbriand says SUCK IT UP!!
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Holy cr@p

MJ >>

Ryan Pontbriand says SUCK IT UP!! >>

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    At least Oakland has one decent pro team this year and that ain't bad. One out of three is great because that's one more than they've had in many years.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always brings a smile to my face when the Raiders do not play well (still can't get past the Raider's complete dominance of the Broncos when I was a kid growing up in Denver in the 60's and 70's).

The A's are doing very well this year. As of this morning only three MLB teams have fewer losses than the A's and only 4 teams have more wins than the A's. The A's are only 3 back in the AL West and they lead the wild card race. Go A's.

Further, regarding the Warriors, it will be very interesting to see how the NBA season turns out for them. They will have a revamped roster this year with some depth on the front line for once. They may surprise the NBA this year and be competitive, especially if Bogut and Curry have recovered from their injuries and play the entire season healthy. Go W's.

Boo Raidersimage
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have an opinion one way or another about the Raiders, but it would seem as though something different should have been done after the first mistake by the back up. I blame the coaching staff. Dude obviously was having trouble, but at that point, the coaching should have made better choices!
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolling the ball on the ground (spiral or not) puts the punter in a world of hurt!

I'm surpised the poor OAK punter didn't get killed last night.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    GRGR Posts: 550 ✭✭
    Dang the Pittsburgh Steelers Suck, and so do those Broncos and Cheifs for having 1-2 records like Oakland (;
    Nathan Wagner
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    The Raiders are still a team? How's Jim Plunkett doing this year anyway?
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The Raiders are still a team? How's Jim Plunkett doing this year anyway? >>

Not only still a team but more ahh u know the rest...

Nice win over Steelers fellows!

EDIT-Plunkett>Romo..Guy has more SB wins than Romo has playoff wins..Hehe
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah baby !!!

The defensive line had big ben dancing in the 4th qtr.

almost looked like the raiders of the late 70's
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets