Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS 1891 O/O/S Seated dime PCGS MS62 Make me an offer

Up for sale here and Ebay unattributed on the slab, but I tried to show the best pics I could get of the varities. Paypal payment OK. Checks or MO will be considered, and coins will ship upon clearing. Finding accurate recent pricing for these was difficult, so feel free to make an offer. Don' worry, you won't offend. I will accept returns if you feel the coins are not as I describe.

1891 O Seated Liberty dime PCGS MS62 Appears to be Fortin Variety 111 There is clear repunching of the date, and remnants of the under mint marks in the O
Looks like it may have had an old cleaning, or wipe, but has retoned nicely. There is more luster and the surfaces are more brilliant in hand than my pictures show.
Asking $300

1870/0 Seated Liberty dime PCGS MS63 Fortin Variety 104 nice even grey patina covering most of the coin with blue and purple highlighting rim toning. Very nice strike and more luster in hand than my pictures show. Close ups of the 0 in date showing the re-punching, and the die gouge in the O on the reverse
Asking
SOLD

Comments