Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FSH Junk 1987 Topps Vending Unopened/Unsearched $4.75 box + pp. Also, Signed 8x10 Photos Single and

1987 Topps Baseball vending boxes. I opened 6 boxes 20+ years ago and I have these 18 left. Unopened & Unsearched. I can fit up to four into a medium flat rate box. $4.75 each + $11 for medium flat rate priority shipping Paypal Gift or can invoice for 4% more to cover Paypal charge (e.g. 4 boxes will be $19 + $11 postage for a total of $30 or $31.20 invoiced). I can ship parcel post if it's cheaper. Whichever way works best for you. PM me if interested.

Also, I've accumulated a ton of autographs from doing the Albany, NY shows in the 1990's and I just need to start thinning out some items. All signed in person and absolutely guaranteed authentic. Prices include shipping with payment via Paypal gift. If you prefer a Paypal invoice just add 4% to the cost. If you need larger quantities let me know. Drop me a PM if interested.

Jim Brown (PSA/DNA) $49 for 1 or 5 for $210
Ken Stabler $30 for 1 or 5 for $125
Bill Mazeroski $16 for 1 or 5 for $65
Phil Rizzuto $25 for 1 or 5 for $105
Jackie Smith $9 for 1 or 5 for $35
Y.A. Tittle $9 for 1 or 5 for $35
George Kell $9 for 1 or 5 for $35
Moose Skowron $9 for 1 or 5 for $35
Hank Bauer $9 for 1 or 5 for $35
Bobby Doerr $9 for 1 or 5 for $35
Gil McDougald $9 for 1 or 5 for $35
Johnny VanderMeer $9 for 1 or 5 for $35

Anyone in CU world have an autographed Chick Gandil 3x5 or a government post card for sale. If so, PM me a scan and price. Thanks, Doug
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Because I had no idea who he was.
    Charles Arnold "Chick" Gandil (January 19, 1888 – December 13, 1970) was a professional baseball player. He played for the Washington Senators, Cleveland Indians, and Chicago White Sox of the American League. He is best known as the ringleader of the players involved in the 1919 Black Sox scandal. Described by his contemporaries as a "professional malcontent",[1] he was physically well-built at 6'2" and 195 pounds, and had a mean and callous expression. He used both to display his toughness, and also did not hesitate to use sheer strength to get his point across. This was exemplified in an August 1919 incident when Gandil had to serve a five-game suspension for punching out the home plate umpire over a disputed strike call.[2]
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Because I had no idea who he was.
    Charles Arnold "Chick" Gandil (January 19, 1888 – December 13, 1970) was a professional baseball player. He played for the Washington Senators, Cleveland Indians, and Chicago White Sox of the American League. He is best known as the ringleader of the players involved in the 1919 Black Sox scandal. Described by his contemporaries as a "professional malcontent",[1] he was physically well-built at 6'2" and 195 pounds, and had a mean and callous expression. He used both to display his toughness, and also did not hesitate to use sheer strength to get his point across. This was exemplified in an August 1919 incident when Gandil had to serve a five-game suspension for punching out the home plate umpire over a disputed strike call.[2] >>

Never saw the movie "Eight Men Out" Doug?

good luck in the search

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Never saw the movie "Eight Men Out" Doug? >>

IMF ... believe it or not I have not. Not really a movie person. Even if I did I probably would not have remembered his name!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    It isn't extremely rare but it is uncommon. The search starts!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • Options
    I'd rather have Eddie Cicotte
  • Options

<< <i>I'd rather have Eddie Cicotte >>

Have that one from Richard Simon 20 years ago.
  • Options
  • Options
    Autographed 8x10's added. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Bump for 1987 Topps Vending added.
  • Options