Home Sports Talk
Options

Ok, so none of top 25 teams are playing each other this week....

HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who will be upset? AND....do you want Savannah State +70.5 against The Noles??? image

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    WOW! That is the largest spread EVER!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>WOW! That is the largest spread EVER! >>

That's what she said! imageimage I would like to see Florida get beat(but that's the same every week!), I think Kansas St/Miami is an interesting match up and I would not at all be shocked if Notre Dame went down!
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I would like to see South Carolina lose to East Carolina.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Who will be upset? AND....do you want Savannah State +70.5 against The Noles??? image >>

If I were a betting man I think I would take Savannah State just under the hope the Noles either have a bad day or have some compassion.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Savannah covered fairly easily. They only lost 55-0.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Savannah covered fairly easily. They only lost 55-0 >>

I guess you also saw that they called the game off only about 6 minutes into the third quarter--meaning those who actually bet on FSU to beat the spread would have probably easily won if they played the whole game. I wonder how they handle this situation in the betting world, since it rarely happens--do they cancel all bets and refund the money?
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    Boring week in college football.