Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Acceptable Packing?

I know this is was only a couple of bucks for these, but is this acceptable packaging?

9 cards in one ultrapro with a smsall piece of cardboard on back and rubber bands.

Comments

• That would make me frown a bit, but take into consideration what was the amount he charged for shipping; if any cards were
    damaged due to the method of packing, etc. If the cards arrived in the condition advertised, then I would just leave it and move on.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>but take into consideration what was the amount he charged for shipping >>

Doesn't matter if they charged $5 or it was free, you don't put 9 cards into one ultrapro.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    BOOOO!

With more recent stuff, packing cards like that result in surface impressions where the cards edges push down into the surface of the card below or above it.

PWE? How much did you pay in shipping?

Looks like a lot of dinged corners are in there. Can you tell if they were caused by the packaging?
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    Klinger ships the same way Not good to stuff multiple cards in a card saver
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • I almost think they would have been better in a team bag with cardboard on both sides instead of compressing the corners. Charged $2 for shipping. Just annoyed me. It's just unprofessional.
  • I usually can pack up to 12 cards in there when I ship out. What a waste of a card saver.
  • scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    For '81 Topps, I think that was packed TOO well.

2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,423 ✭✭✭✭
    That's what feedback is for; use it

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.