Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Collect Every Card Auto'd of a Player?

anyone collect a specific player in autographed cards for every year?

I don't think there is a PSA registry for this so probably not as much effort trying to get every card, but I'm playing with the idea for Walter Payton.

Comments

• ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I've casually been doing this with Minnie Minoso. I only have seven but plan on adding the rest. Not nearly as expensive as Payton. Good luck with your quest!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    I started doing that with Yogi Berra some time ago. All cards from his active days including the manager and coach cards from the 80s. I think I am at about 90% now. About 5 years ago I started doing it with some other Yankees as well.
  • shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭
    ok cool, so im not the only one who has tried this quest. it looks like 13 basic cards and then tons of team leader, recordbreaker, league leader type cards that would multiply that number a ton.
  • goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Im doing a lil something with Stabler/Biletnikoff,also started doing some modern autos
    of these 2,turning into a nightmare but fun I guess.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    Tony Perez autographed cards

I have been trying to get as many Perez cards autographed and slabbed as I could. These are the ones in a red flip.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭
    wow awesome job on the Perez's!
  • SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have every Dan Fouts regular issue card except his rookie PSA/DNA'd. Still looking for a nice one auto'd in silver.

Steve
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭
    Ive thought about doing all the Gary Carters. I have a few.
  • I have complete Topps runs of a few players. I haven't gone so overboard to try and get the o-pee-chee cards and venezuelan stickers and other oddballs done.