Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Unisquare seems like it is now a place to find a lot of PSA graded non-sports stuff!!!

Unisquare

None of these are my auctions, but I check the site out about once a week to see what's new and it appears as though there is a ton of non-sports PSA cards being listed. No idea if the prices are good or not though! image

Comments

• Greetings everyone,

Thanks Hallco for letting people know about our site, UniSquare is still going strong and we are working hard everyday to make the site more popular.

Note, nearly 1500 Non-Sports Graded cards are being sold at: tbergh's store, a new member at UniSquare.

It's free to sign up for an account at UniSquare in case you are interested in buying or selling. NO listing feeds for selling either and only a low, flat 2% final commission fee only if anything sells (vs eBay's 10%+ fee plus $0.25 listing fees for every item every 7-10 days even if it doesn't sell).

For anyone who is selling or interested in selling, we are now automatically uploading all items to Google Shopping, Bing Shopping, and TheFind.com - extra sources of traffic outside of the normal search results. In addition, Google has recently lifted it's probationary period on our site (a common, purposely deflated ranking effect which plagues brand new sites like ours). This means we suddenly experienced a large boost in traffic, which will be followed by a gradually increases in traffic flow over the next few months until traffic is where it is expected in the thousands of visitors considering the amount of marketing we've done over the last 11 months. We have already begun seeing an increase in sales for sellers, which will increase greatly soon.

I just thought I would let everyone know that we are still here, of the work we've been doing and the good news! The traffic issue is beginning working itself out really nicely and we will continue to add more features and options to member's custom stores and more.

Kind regards
    UniSquare (and USA Coin Book)
    An alternative to eBay: UniSquare, for coins: USA Coin Book