Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1990 BP (British Petroleum) football cards...graded

just consigned a boatload more cards to Probstein, including 4 1990 BP cards (Marino 9, Sanders 7, Elway 6 and Rice 8)...I havent ever seen many graded...are these intersting to anyone?
Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...

Comments

• Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    any input from anyone?...thanks again
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    No one knows anything about these cards?
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I think I still need the Lawrence Taylor for my player collection, maybe some Cowboys, too.

Do you still have raw copies from that set that were not consigned?
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    yes I do...I have all the rest of them raw...which ones do you need all together?
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Today I was exchanging some messages with an eBay seller--turns out that seller had both cards I needed. I checked back here several times to see if had replied to this thread, but since the other seller was offering both cards I needed, I went ahead and completed the deal.

Thanks anyway, and good luck with the sales.

I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    no sweat Akbar....congrats on your pickups!