Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS George W. Bush Auto and vintage sports autos added 12-4

I have for sale a few cards that I wanted to keep separate from my "virtual garage sale" thread. I know this may be against the multiple listing rules but since I dont list items very often and have kept them to two threads so............

QUANTITY DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE....PLEASE ASK....

The first item up is a autographed bookplate of George W. Bush from his book tour to promote his book, Decision Points. These autographs were distributed to those who could not attend the various signings and are indeed authentic autographs of one of our country's Presidents. These sell on Ebay for 50 to 75 dollars and if you have a 1st edition of the book you apparently can get close or over a hundred bucks for the bookplate and book combined. I am looking for 55.00 dollars DELIVERED on this item.

Next card up is a 1977 HOF exhibits card of Yankee great, Yogi Berra. This card contains a nice vintage autograph of Yogi Berra in blue ballpoint that is signed as his full name and not the shortened version you see now. This card looks better than your run of the mill "cut" and would present very nice with any Yankee collection. I am looking for 40.00 on this card DELIVERED.

Next up is various autographs that were purchased from the gentleman (who was a little boy in the early 60's) who obtained these autos at Wrigley Field in Chicago and Milwaukee County Stadium. These are all vintage 1962 Topps cards and have been signed in person in blue ball point pen. Asking for the following with all prices DELIVERED:

Spahn soldMatthews 35.00
Burdette 6.00
McMillan 5.00
Crandall sold
Shaw 5.00

Next on the list is a Sandy Koufax team issued photo that is the size of a post card. This vintage blue ball point auto is signed "To Jim, Best Wished, Sandy Koufax" on the front. There are some tape marks at the top and bottom of this picture but those can easily be matted out if framing this piece or simply trimmed off to enhance it's look. I will leave that up to the buyer. I ran this and one other Koufax card past the autograph guys on the Net54 boards and a thumbs up was given as to it's authenticity.
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=158664&highlight=koufax

Asking 60.00 delivered for this item.

The next item is a Phil Rizzuto photo that he would send out to those seeking his autograph. This one is personalized but the name could easily be cut out, leaving a nice green background in which to make a cut auto. I am asking 10 dollars delivered for this item.

The next item is a Robin Roberts autographed 3 x 5 card that he would send to autograph seekers who were asking for his autograph. This gray card stock card has Hall of Fame insudtion information on the front and his lifetime stats on the back. I am looking for 8.00 delivered on this item.

The next item is a vintage Chicago Bear Hall of Fame autograph of Bears great Doug Atkins. This card has been signed in Sharpie ink in the upper left hand corner of the card. I am looking for 6.00 delivered on this item.

The next item is a Johnny Robinson Topps rookie card that has been signed by Mr. Robinson on the front in Sharpie ink. I am looking for 10 dollars delivered on this rookie card

This next listing of vintage autograph cards are all signed in Sharpie with the exception of the Brooks Robinson. The Robinson is a vintage ball point signature on a 1961 Topps baseball card.

Each of the following cards are 5.00 each with the Robinson being sold.

The next grouping is cards I obtained in person during the late 70's and early 80's. I am asking for the following on these cards:

Luke Appling (obtained at a Cincinnati card show in 1988) This is a nice signature and not a "shakey" variety that is frequently seen on Ebay. Asking 10.00
Eddie Stanky SOLD
Rollie Fingers sold
Bill Buckner sold
Al Corwin 5.00

The next lot is a 2 card lot of Sage basketball that features Sharpie autographs on the front of the card. The first card is a 1998 Sage Michael Doleac that has a very nice blue Sharpie auto on the front and it has been serial numbered 209/350 on the front. The second card is a 98-99 Andrae Patterson autographed card that also features a fine tip sharpie auto on the front and a serial number of 11/400 right below the autograph. Sage cards dont scan well because the autograph is on a large holgram but please know these autographs are bright and very nice. I am looking for 5 bucks delivered on this lot.

I have been a collector of Topps Heritage sets since they were first released in 2001. Through the years I had put together at least 4 or 5 master sets of all sports and usually sold them off to fund another collecting endevour. Not long ago I came across a large number of Heritage baseball cards fro 2001 and 2002 and decided to attempt to put together another master set. I decided to pursue all card variations as well as the three insert card sets that Topps included with this popular series. I did not go after the autographs or relics but everything else was fair game. I have come to the point where I have a need for some money and not for a collecting need but something that will help me further my profession so I will be selling these near sets off.

The first lot is a near MASTER set of the 2001 Topps Heritage baseball. This set had 2 back versions of the first 80 cards and I was able to obtain all but 4 card variations. (these are easily bought on line). This set also has a number of SP's at the end of the set and I have a number of these as well. The presented set is literally missing only 48 cards for a completed master set. When I assembled these sets I took great care to have cards that are centered with sharp corners and these sets have them. I also took great care to store these cards in new penny sleaves and carefully placed in boxes. The book value on a MASTER set is nearly 500 dollars with many going online in the neighborhood of 300+. I am asking 175.00 OBO for this nearly complete master set of 2001 Topps Heritage baseball. It would be very easy to complete this set very fast. I just have not had the time. If you have interest.....lets talk. The following is what is needed to complete the set.

11 Derek Jeter Black
12 Alex Rodriguez red
14 David Justice red
61 Bengie Molina Black
311 Doug Glanville SP
315 Rusty Greer SP
319 Robin Ventura SP
320 Todd Zeile SP
322 Henry Rodriguez SP
324 Glendon Rusch SP
327 Bobby Jones SP
328 Alex Ramirez SP
329 Robert Person SP
334 Scott Rolen SP
336 Bret Boone SP
337 Delino DeShields SP
338 Trevor Hoffman SP
341 Mike Hampton SP
343 Scott Erickson SP
347 Todd Pratt SP
349 Benny Agbayani SP
353 Todd Ritchie SP
361 Ruben Rivera Sp
364 Pat Burrell SP
365 Mike Mussina SP
366 Brady Anderson SP
368 Sidney Ponson SP
370 Eric Owens SP
373 Derek Bell SP
375 Travis Lee SP
379 Rick Reed SP
380 Nomar Garciaparra SP
382 Ryan Klesko SP
383 Rey Ordonez SP
387 Tony Gwynn SP
388 Ed Sprague SP
394 Jeff Fassero SP
398 Ivan Rodriguez SP
401 Jeff Conine SP
402 Seth Etherton SP
404 Al Leiter SP
405 Mike Piazza SP
406 Armando Benitez SP

New Age Performers insert set
NAP1 Mike PIazza
NAP2 Sammy Sosa
NAP7 Randy Johnson
NAP8 Derek Jeter
NAP9 Nomar Garciaparra

The next item is the 2002 Topps Heritage partial baseball set. ALl the above is true for this MASTER set as well. This is another very tough set to assemble and would be an excellent companion to the 2001 set. I am asking for 100.00 delivered on this lot which is less than the Ebay going rate. Please let me know if you have interest in this set as I can send you the list of cards that is still needed to complete it.

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments