Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Brett Butler meet & greet 2012

This is the 4th consecutive year that I've gone down to Chukchansi Park to see Butler's Reno Aces take on the Grizzlies. The first year I brought a Dodgers batting practice jersey. The 2nd and 3rd years I brought game-used bats from his Indians days (which he thought was really cool). When I get back tonight I'll track down those threads and link them. 

Anyway, I'm down here right now with my good friend and fellow board member Joe (josephcb09) and his son Nico. We got here just in time to have Brett sign my earliest piece of memorabilia yet. image

Comments

• Options
    saucywombatsaucywombat Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭
    Great stuff
    Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Very nice and congrats on getting yet another one of his jerseys signed!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Awesome pictures of you and Brett. He seems like he was in a great mood which is cool.

BTW, what happened to the pumkin??? image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    He is not yet wierded out by your obsession? image
  • Options
    thekid8thekid8 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭
    Awesome Geordie
    Gary Carter Fans check out www.thekid8.com

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Very nice.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    G, Your passion is to be admired! Congrats, thats really cool.
  • Options
    Very cool, congrats!
  • Options
    Very cool. I enjoy the fact that your a real fan. A lot of these guys usually dont like to sign for adults but we admired these guys when we were much younger (kids, teenagers) and we have no choice but to grow up and get older. Does that mean we are not entitled to an autograph as well? Major props to Mr. Butler. Ive always like him. Seemed like a really nice guy overall.
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    I am curious as to his comments ont his jersey. What did he say when he saw it? Did he remember you from years past (I assume so)?
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!