Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Getting a PCGS economy submission together

ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
anyone want to piggyback on it? The coins might go to TrueView also. Not quite decided on yet.

DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

Comments

• Options
    Do they still have world economy submission? I think it's just Secured Plus and World Modern now.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    I'd love to - why not!

World Economy is available but only at Secure Plus prices. It's still Economy, cheapest around, but it's Secure Plus dollars. Savvy?
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    You may be correct. I haven't submitted to PCGS, world coins, in a while.

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time is right for it, took only 3 weeks for my last world submission to come back. Had a few chinese secure plus in the batch too.
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time is right for it, took only 3 weeks for my last world submission to come back. Had a few chinese secure plus in the batch too.

correct I too had one wrapped up and done in under 3 weeks actually - I was very surprised...and obviously pleased.
  • Options
    Economy SecurePlus is $25/coin + shipping and handling.

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options

<< <i>Time is right for it, took only 3 weeks for my last world submission to come back. Had a few chinese secure plus in the batch too.

correct I too had one wrapped up and done in under 3 weeks actually - I was very surprised...and obviously pleased. >>

IMO, not a good sign. Perhaps, it's just slow, or collectors just don't buy this secured plus thing.
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id say just slow, my average winter months on ebay I sell 150 items, so far this month I think 65. Glad that its not my full time job, although the summer does offer great opportunities to add/improve inventory that I dont get in with winter months.
  • Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can anyone please post PCGS pricing for Canadian coins?
    OR post a link where to find it.
    does one have to be a member of "any" club to submit to PCGS? or can we submit directly to them?
    Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options
    For Canadian coins pre-1955 the cost of grading is $25+ shipping/handling. You have to be a paid member of PCGS in order to submit coins. The lowest membership is US$49./year

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don