Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1986F Jordan RC on eBay PSA 9?

Anyone else baffled by the grading on this one?

Text
The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
TheClockworkAngelCollection

Comments

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    linky no worky
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    Fixed
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
  • Options
    Lots of surface issues and a bummed corner doesn't help but the front centering is so good that carries it.
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>but the front centering is so good that carries it. >>

There's no positive aspect about this card that can possibly "carry" the upper-right corner.

This is a PSA mistake.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    skeptical.

seller doesn't exactly have a chummy feedback history.

i'd think that card would receive a little extra scrutiny to the top corners/edges, fish eye, and crappy centering on the reverse.

so i guess it's a 10.
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    Hard to tell what's on the card and what's on the case, but there's no doubt that upper right corner is the card.....
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    oh wait. i may be way out of line on the fish eye. this could be regarded as another rare variation and the first ever Jordan rookie to depict him as he is about to swallow a flying Spaghetti-O.
  • Options

<< <i>oh wait. i may be way out of line on the fish eye. this could be regarded as another rare variation and the first ever Jordan rookie to depict him as he is about to swallow a flying Spaghetti-O. >>

• Options
    That is not even close to Mint, the centering and two fish eyes, I may be sympathetic towards. The top left corner shows missing color, the bottom right is dinged and the top right is dented.....Joe needs to send this pic to all his graders and educate them on misgrading the most iconic basketball card in the hobby.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>but the front centering is so good that carries it. >>

There's no positive aspect about this card that can possibly "carry" the upper-right corner.

This is a PSA mistake. >>

I was being sarcastic.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    The centering, the fish eye, the corner issues

PSA 8 on a good day

PSA 7 if I sent it in
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    SAD.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    In