Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Re-registering Question

I had a 2001 Topps Archives Autographs set on the registry. I am down to needing 11 cards, however I have not purchased one in more than a year. My set was removed from the registry due to that for inactivity. How do I re-register the set? Or, am I out of luck?

Thanks

Randy
Always buying George Brett Gem Mint Cards!

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I had a 2001 Topps Archives Autographs set on the registry. I am down to needing 11 cards, however I have not purchased one in more than a year. My set was removed from the registry due to that for inactivity. How do I re-register the set? Or, am I out of luck?

Thanks

Randy >>

I'd e-mail them, Randy, and see what happens. BJ and Cosetta tend to be superstars of kindness. There may have been a business rule algorithm that simply assumed that you were no longer active. I cannot see any reason why they would be anything less than helpful.

M
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. They have always been extremely helpful in the past.

Randy
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    You don't need to reregister the set. It will still be in your set registry; it's just unpublished. When you add a new card to it, you can re-publish the set.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    DakilloDakillo Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Possibly a similar situation: My set was retired and removed without my knowledge a couple of months ago.

When I posed the question of why and how that happened to PSA, I was told it was because I never responded to any of three emails asking to remove a sold card from my registered set.

Although the answer would have been satisfactory, it didn't apply because I have never sold any cards from my registered set. Either way, they reinstated my set with a warning to pay attention to their emails in the future.

• Options
    Cosetta saved the day again.

Thanks everyone for your help,

Randy
  • Options